Monday, May 23, 2011

Status Update - 5/23/2011

Current weight 153.2

I know, I know, you are saying .."WTF", well it's like this, I totally blew off my diet this past weekend.  It wasn't what I had planned on doing, however when I woke up on Saturday morning my grandson really wanted grandma to eat Magic Star cereal with him, so she did.  Then I worked on removal of our porch, that was  rotting away.  I didn't even think about eating until 3:30 when we took a break.  By then I realized that I was starving and I just grabbed something and heated it up.  When dinner time rolled around I had already realized that my diet was blown.  So I ate fish tacos without the worry, I just decided that I would jump back on the diet today.
I did not take the time to do my measurements either.  I really was a bit lazy for the weekend.  On Friday I downloaded an app for my phone that tracks my exercises as well as my food intake and helps me to track my weightloss.  It's pretty cool and I did walk at lunch on Friday as well as a walk around the park on Friday night.  1 trip around the park is a 1/2 mile, so tonight I will walk around twice.  During lunch today I walked just over a mile and burned 110 calories, equal to the consumption of 5 tomatoes.  But I will do my toning exercises when I get home also.  I am just taking it one day at a time.
Saturday we went out to the bar and I didn't drink, so that was good.  There was a woman there that looked to be around my age and she was wearing a stretchy halter top with a regular bra, now I am not sure when it became the style to let your bra straps show, but not me I would have worn a strapless bra, the shirt was atleast 2 sizes to small and she has the poochy stomach.  I am not trying to judge her, but I have to say that it was not attractive to see the shirt riding up and exposing her stomach.  She was also wearing a pair of jeans that had lace up the leg.  What I found interesting about this is that our friend who is atleast 10 years younger said that she had sex appeal (??????) maybe he just likes women a little heavier.  I was stumped and so was Sherman.
Well I really do not have much to report since I fell off the diet.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to report a 1 pound weight loss, we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment