Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Status Update - 5/24/2011

Current Weight 151.6

I lost 1.5 pounds since 5/23/2011 and I am delighted with the results.  I stuck very close to the diet.  I might have strayed just a little as I had to taste my daughters meatloaf after everyone raved about, so I had 2 very small bites.  Otherwise I drank a lot of water, green tea and coffee.  After dinner I was really wanting to eat an ice cream snadwich, but instead I made myself so bubbly lemonade.  I used lemon juice, 2 sweet-N-Low and club soda, it was delicious.
Yesterday I walked a total of 2 miles, 1.2 of them at lunch and then I picked up the grandson and we walked from his daycare which is just about a mile from home. 
Today I packed my lunch, but was invited to lunch with a co-worker and I went to Qdoba, mexican food.  I tried to follow the diet protocol and I had shredded beef, black beans (should have had the lettuce) and Pico.  Then when I returned from lunch I googled Qdoba's nutritional information and found that I did pretty good.  it was 4 oz of lean beef, 6 oz of beans and only 2 oz of Pico totaling 340 calories.  I did ok.  Of course the real results will be seen tomorrow when I step on the scale.  I know I will not be having dinner tonight, mainly because I have a graduation to attend and by then time I get home it is way too late to eat.  If I am a little hungry I still have a fruit I can eat.
So that is my update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment