Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Status Update - 5/25/2011

Current Weight 151.2

So I thought I did pretty well yesterday with my lunch choices and I probably would have been fine had I not gotten home at 7pm and eaten 3 small fish sticks and a sliced tomato and then 1/2 a cup of Magic Stars cereal and 1/2 an icecream sandwich.  I weighed in this morning having lost just under half a pound.  I just keep hoping that I would see an average of 1.5 pounds a day, it gets me so frustrated as I feel that I should be doing better, but I find myself lacking in self-control.  When I want something I have a hard time not thinking about it, if it's in the house I eventually give in and eat it.  I can't ask everyone else to go without just because I am trying to lose weight and can't control myself.  Ugh!
So today I will have the lunch I brought with me yesterday that follows the protocol.  As long as I am losing something everyday then I am fine and I will just keep plugging away at it until I have dropped the 7.7 lbs I have left to lose.  I have determined that my ideal weight should be 143.5, it is not easy to determine because I am between 5' 6" and 5' 7", there is not one place that will give a decent ideal weight and all of the sites are so different in the ranges.  Right now my BMI is 24 and that is good.  I just have to decide how I look and at what point do I feel comfortable in my loss.  I might just hit 150 or 145 and find that I am happy there, then my goal will be to just tone up. 
Yesterday I didn't walk or even do my floor exercises, I need to get on track with that and make it an everyday event.  If I do it for 30 days it will be come a habit.  I should go and walk the park twice every evening.  I know that the grandson would love that when he is with me. 
So today my company is doing a lunch and learn on Nutrition, lets see what the lunch is...probably pizza.  I am not attending as I find it a contradiction that they offer a lunch and learn on nutrition while they fill the kitchen with junk food or supply bagels or donuts for special events or appreciations.  I would love it if they provided some healthy alternatives, such as fresh fruit or salad's with low cal dressings.  Oh well as they say I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Well off to have my lunch.
Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment